Law Enforcement Forms & Documents
Dr. Linda Yarris-Ewert Information Letter (You can use your own doctor, if preferred)
FDLE Physical Forms
Background Check Information-DO NOT start this step until your above application packet has been SUBMITTED and APPROVED to continue
How to schedule your polygraph. IMPORTANT- Select one of the following agencies:
SWFL Polygraph and Background Verification Service, L.L.C.
- Make sure you set up an appointment within a 4 week window of time set (i.e., PRIOR TO THE ORAL BOARDS).
- A questionnaire will be emailed to you before the appointment. EMAIL QUESTIONNAIRE AS A WORD DOCUMENT (*.doc) ONLY! The questionnaire will NOT be accepted as a PDF or any other file version.
- To set up appointment, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org & cc: email@example.com
- We are also opened Saturdays & Sundays for your convenience.
- Southwest Florida Polygraph Services | Service | Fort Myers
Cox Complete Investigative Agency
Contact Brent Cox, Jr
- Office: 239-275-2561 Cell: 239-634-4018
- Please make sure you book your polygraph test well in advance before the deadline. At least a month in advance.
- We are getting terribly busy with the post Covid hiring and we wish to ensure that we can reach our deadline.
- Face masks are required for appointments.
- *Note: A questionnaire will be emailed to you before the appointment. Email questionnaire as a “WORD” document file (*.doc) ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com. The questionnaire will not be accepted as a PDF file or any other file.